Litterbox News

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday Night

The litterbox is a mess. I have windows to put in and doors to set up. Its changed alot since last quarter. What is the litterbox you ask. The litterbox is my thesis. I'm an architectural student who is trying to finish my final quarter in college and get out into the big world of design. This thesis is on Pet-friendly Urban Housing. I'll explain more as I go with this blog. Maybe you'll get first hand design thoughts and final touches. Hope this helps me keep track of my actions and work. I have 8 weeks left, a total of 10 weeks til I graduate and two have already ended. I will succeed. I will show my family how proud they can be of me. Now back to windows and doors.

1 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Blogger Auntie X said...

Awesome, I've started a blogger trend! And how appropriate that your blog is called the Litterbox News!

Rock on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home